Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Phase Five: Final Touches

So at long last she's [pretty much] done. It took a lot of time, and ~$500, but I'm quite proud of myself. It was a lot of fun to make, and it's been great seeing people play some nostalgic games while having a good stiff drink. If I were to do it all over again, there are definitely some things about it I'd change, but hey maybe someone will buy this one off me and I can make a better one someday. But probably not. Anyways, without further dudes here are some pictures of it!





Artwork is courtesy of Paul Loschak, which was my 21st birthday present from him, and it's amazing! And that Ms. Pacman sure is a babe!






2 comments:

Graduate said...

Darn that Ms. Pacman! Why's she gotta be so cute AND so challenged at escaping monsters? (At least when there's keg involved) The finished product looks amazing. It's times like these I remember the one and only reason why I'm dating you. :)

NeillO said...

Hey, you only need one reason, right?